Dr Rahul varma, is an experienced child specialist, working in the field of pediatric healthcare for more than decade.
He did his graduation from the University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS), Delhi in (1998-2002). Later did he post-graduation in the field of Pediatrics (DCH), from Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) (2005-2007). Followed by DNB training and senior residency from Holy Family Hospital, Okhla, Delhi. (2008-2010) It is one of the oldest private hospitals in Delhi.
Over the last 10 years, he has worked in various government hospitals (like Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitshala, CNBC, and Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital) and various private hospitals like Batra hospital, Yashoda hospital, Max Hospital. For the last few years, he had set up his own clinical practice (so that he can work ethically without any cooperative hospital pressure). Dr. Rahul Varma believes that raising a child is a rewarding – as well as a challenging – experience for parents. His goal is to help you enjoy this experience and to ensure that your child reaches his/ her full potential. He believes that healthy children are the result of healthy families and communities.
- New Born Care
- Infant & Child nutrition
- Childhood Infections
- Growth & Development Evaluation/Management
- 2007 – 2007 Senior Resident (SR) at Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalya (CNBC)
- 2008 – 2010 DNB resident / SR at Holy Family Hospital
- 2010 – 2011 SR at lal Bahadur Shastri hospital
- 2011 – 2014 Consultant Pediatrics at Pushpanjali Crossley Hospital
- 2011 – 2014 Consultant Pediatrics at Aga khan Foundation
- Dr. Rahul Varma is a 10 years+ experienced child specialist.
- MBBS-University college of Medical sciences (UCMS), Delhi in (1998-2002).
- DCH-Pediatrics from Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) (2005-2007).
Awards And Honours
- Followed by DNB training and senior residency from Holy Family Hospital, Okhla, Delhi,(2008-2010).
- Dr K. B Kapoor Award for best doctor at Holy Family hospital, Delhi – 2008
Dr. Rahul Varma